A delicious blend of soft and sweet chocolate and the bite of Lava Lei coffee! This coffee-based classic recipe makes a moist and tasty brownie everyone will love this holiday season!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Bake Time: 30–35 minutes
Yield: approximately 16-20 brownies
• 4 cup cocoa powder; for baking
• 1/2 cup day-old Lava Lei Coffee (any blend); cold-brewed or steeped in fridge from pot (make sure pot is cooled first)
• 3/4 cup butter
• 1 1/2 cups sugar
• 3 eggs
• 1 tsp. vanilla
• 1 cup flour
• 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
1. Place the coffee, butter and cocoa powder in a microwavable bowl.
2. Place the bowl in the microwave and melt on low in 30 second intervals until the butter is melted; stirring in between.
Add the remaining ingredients, stir well to combine.
3. Pour the batter into a brownie pan or regular baking pan that has been sprayed with nonstick baking spray.
4. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the brownies comes out clean.
Let cool slightly before cutting. Enjoy!