A minty and merry delight that will add holiday cheer to your favorite Lava Lei coffee! Careful, this seasonal special is addicting!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: N/A
Yield: 1 serving
• 1/2 cup milk
• 1 to 2 teaspoons peppermint flavored syrup
• 2 tablespoons Torani Chocolate Mint Flavored Syrup
• 1/4 cup strong brewed Lava Lei Medium Roast Kona Blend coffee
OR 1/4 cup strong brewed Lava Lei Dark Roast Kona Blend coffee
• Unsweetened cocoa powder or chocolate curls, for garnish
1. MICROWAVE milk in 1-quart microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until hot but not boiling. Beat hot milk with electric mixer, increasing speed as milk begins to thicken. Continue beating until foamy.
2. MICROWAVE peppermint and chocolate syrups in microwave-safe coffee cup on HIGH 20 seconds. Stir in coffee.
3. ADD steamed milk by spooning foam over top. Sprinkle with cocoa powder or garnish with chocolate curls. Serve immediately.