BREWED ICED COFFEE
Keep your cool this winter with an iced coffee that's sure to make your holiday season merry and bright!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
• 1/2 cup Lava Lei Medium Roast or any other Lava Lei Blend Coffee of your choice
• 3 cups cold water (1 1/2 cups for brewing; 1 1/2 cups afterwards)
• Sweetener (optional)
• Creamer (optional)
• Ice cubes
1. BREW Lava Lei Kona Blend coffee using 1 1/2 cups cold water.
2. POUR hot brewed coffee into pitcher.
Add sweetener, if desired. Stir until dissolved.
3. STIR in remaining 1 1/2 cups water.
Add creamer, if desired.
4. SERVE over ice.